Gail Viele – Pre-K teacher
- St. Michael School teacher: 11 years
- Previously: Taught 5 years in Grade 3
- Colleges attended: Cazenovia – AA in Early Childhood Education; Nazareth – BA in Psychology, Minor in Elementary Education; Elmira – MA in Elementary Education.
I love teaching Pre-Kindergarten students here at St. Michael’s! It is a pleasure to watch them develop and grow into active learners every year.
Teaching philosophy: Play is so crucial for 4-year-olds social/emotional development and the program we offer here allows them the opportunity to express themselves in active play. Being able to teach them more about God and how to live the way He wants us to is a bonus! We follow these simple yet great rules: Be kind, help one another and love your neighbor as yourself.
Pre-K News 4/12/2017
Just a few items to note:
- Rest blankets will go home today and tomorrow. One last time to wash and return them to school! Snow pants are also going home, but please do not return them!
- We will be going on a field trip to Seneca Park Zoo in Rochester in May. Permission slip with the date and details will be sent home after break.
- We will also be having an end of the year class picnic in June. This event will take place at the Keuka Lake State Park on Wednesday, June 14th. All parents are welcome to join us for the day! (Please note, Pre-K doesn’t have a graduation ceremony.)
Have a blessed Easter!